Wednesday 9 November 2011

Uninteresting post number five

Kablam. Here we are at number 5.
This week has been pretty eventful. And GCSEs have played the leading role thus far. Indeed, upon the approach of my science modules I am filled with varying emotions; I shift seamlessly between tired and grouchy Taylor, awake and a little too hyper Taylor, completely focused on revision Taylor, not focused at all on revision Taylor, seriously cba Taylor, motivated Taylor, panicked Taylor and the Taylor who would sooner perform trephining on her best friend than think about the upcoming exams.
Of course, everyone else is going through exactly the same thing. Except those extremely annoying people who don't do anything at all but still get the best grades possible. Those people seem to just cruise along effortlessly. Which isn't fair on all the tired, grouchy, awake, hyper, revising, not revising, cba, motivated, panicky trephining experts who have to behold their cruising.
Today was interesting for me. Have you ever been in one of those situations where you realise the person you trusted has completely thrown it back in your face? That happened. In short, I was pretty gutted to hear that the person I trusted most had told one of my other friends something that I would rather not be shared around. I'm not really sure how I feel about it right now, but I was pretty damn angry at first. It's funny how you feel like you're never going to forgive that person for their wrong-doings, but then you just calm down. And you kind of still want to be angry but you just can't be. It's your brain's way of pulling you back from the edge of that cliff, dangling over the swirling seas of insanity. Remember that metaphor? From post two I think? Well I just cleverly slipped it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment