Monday 10 October 2011

Why, hello.

Uh, hi.
This is one of those many moments in life when find yourself struggling for things to say. Maybe I'll start with, what's occurring. Right now, this minute. Exactly what is happening as I sit here, sorting through the giant vocabulary list in my brain, and staring blankly at the computer screen. I'm sure you're all intrigued as to exactly what's going on in my house, in my little piece of the world. The answer to your cries of interest would be, nothing. Nothing remotely interesting is occurring, right now, this minute, as I sit here in my little piece of the world. My little brother is singing to himself in the next room, seemingly unaware that no, the walls of this house are not soundproof. He seems to be singing about farm animals. And my other little brother, well he's probably somewhere causing trouble. And my little sister, is probably being grumpy and over-dramatic. I'm not even going to go into detail about what the dog is doing.

Beside me is an (empty) packet of hula hoops. I ate them earlier. Apparently they weren't very inspirational or I'd be writing about something interesting right now.

I can see myself becoming addicted to this. I don't even care if no one reads it. I've decided that this will be my place to vent, chuck everything out of my mind and onto the computer. A genius idea, I know. I'm full of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment